Next Generation Hotmelt Tape Applicator T-36
Designed to work on Hashimoto, Raute, Meinen and PES Veneer Composers
- Stainless Steel robust, durable construction throughout.
- Can be mounted underside or top-side (preferred) with our robust bracket having camber and fixed height adjustments.
- (1) – 1/4” OD x 36”L Stainless Steel hot tube, can be roto-cleaned in-place, no need to be replaced
- Chill wheel to flatten out filaments to maximum width to hold stronger and longer
- Chill Wheel has no rotating seals, prevents leaks and repairs and reduces chill wheel replacement/maintenance. Also, has a lubrication port to flush out debris.
- 15-20 lbs adjustable pneumatic pressure supplied for each chill wheel minimizes drag on veneer and easily rolls over debris, retracts for re-threading string
- Easy heater core removal permits removing and installing a replacement core, heater & RTD assembly to minimize downtime.
- Low energy insulated 400W heater and reliable 100 ohm RTD both can be replaced by an electrician
- Removing 2 screws on chill wheel core for easy replacement of ball bearing and rim assembly.
- We supply UL approved digital, multi-zone temperature control panel