Welcome to Northwest Adhesives
Northwest Adhesives, Inc. is an established, well-respected, expert manufacturer backed with over 35 years expertise in...
- High performing adhesives from prime raw materials include hot-melt, coated tapes, HMPSA and water based adhesives
- Custom formulas, even for small volumes
- Problem solving, mileage control, spare parts and technical service
We also provide...
- Applicators, auto-loaders, new and rebuilt melters and spare parts to achieve "steady state" trouble free, precise control on your adhesive costs with minimum down time. So we invite you to join scores of customers around the world who depend on Northwest Adhesives, Inc. as their key partner to create cost savings, high performance, JIT delivery and continuous quality improvement in application of adhesives.
And if you happen to be located outside our regular technical and sales service area, don't worry, you can still achieve the same benefit with Northwest Adhesives sold factory direct @ competitive prices
- So please explore Northwest Adhesives products on our website, then click the Contact Us button and please let us know how we can help you.
- Or if you don't find exactly your application, don't hesitate to contact us anyway, as we have many custom products that either not shown or are yet to be invented.
NEWS & ARTICLES From the NW Adhesives Blog
We at Northwest Adhesives know just how invaluable hot melt adhesives are in industrial and commercial manufacturing. Due to the versatile use and numerous types of hot melt adhesives, they are used every day in various commercial and industrial applications and are crucial to the production of almost all daily use items including mattresses, veneer...
May 21, 2015
Metallocene-based adhesives are a newer adhesive technology that we offer here at Northwest Adhesives. With their excellent thermal stability, high heat and cold resistance, and no charring properties, metallocene-based adhesives are the best performing adhesive technologies currently available in the industry. Because of their significant benefits, metallocene adhesives are rapidly replacing traditional EVA-based hot melts...
May 7, 2015